Retail Food Estab. Complaints

To make a complaint about a food establishment you may complete the Complaint Form and submit it electronically, or you may call us at (361)578-6281. Please provide as much information as possible to expedite the complaint, including the name and address of the food establishment and date and time of the incident, if applicable.