Lost your WIC card?

If you have lost your WIC EBT card, please follow these instructions:

  1. Call the State WIC Office at 1-800-942-3678 and report your card as lost or stolen.
  2. Depending on if you had current benefits loaded on your card, it could take up to 6 business days for us to issue you a new WIC EBT card.
  3. The day AFTER calling the 1-800 # and reporting your card as lost, you'll need to call the Victoria WIC office at 361-578-2884.
  4. On this day we will be able to tell you when you can come in to receive your new card.
  5. You must bring a Photo ID with you when you come in and pick up your new replacement card. If you do not have a photo ID or Driver's License, then bring in either a Social Security Card or Birth Certificate.