How can I...

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
(Closed for lunch, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM)

7:30 AM - 1:30 PM
(Open through lunch)

Closed: Weekends, Holidays

2805 N. Navarro St.
Victoria, TX 77901

Contact Numbers:
(361) 578-6281
(361) 485-9062 (Fax)
Public Health Nursing - Shot Record Information

Shot in the arm

How do I get a copy of a shot record?
Answer— To get a copy of your immunization record or the immunization record of your minor child, present in person to:

Victoria County Public Health Department
Public Health Nursing Division
Suite 102
2805 N. Navarro
Victoria, Texas 77901
Phone: (361) 578-6281

Cost: $5 per record

Note: If you or your minor child did not receive immunizations from us, we will look in the statewide immunization registry, ImmTrac, for you. Be aware that sometimes physician’s offices or clinics do not enter immunizations into ImmTrac, so the record may not be available or may be incomplete. You may call first to see if it is available and then present in person for a copy.