The Environmental Services Division serves Victoria, Calhoun, DeWitt and Jackson counties by:
- Permitting and inspecting food establishments, including mobile food trucks/trailers
- Permitting and inspecting temporary food establishments in conjunction with special events
- Investigating general sanitation complaints
- Inspecting and permitting the installation of on-site sewage facility systems
- Larviciding and adulticiding Victoria County during mosquito season
- Bacteriological testing of public and private drinking water systems
If you would like to file a complaint in reference to a food establishment, failing septic system, mosquitoes, and/or any other general sanitation concern, please complete the Complaint Form.
For information requests please fill out the Request for Information form below and return it to our office.
Request for information.pdf