How can I...

Religious or charitable organizations such as school groups, religious churches, and 501(c)(3) organizations designated by the IRS may raise funds for their organization by having a bake sale. A temporary food establishment permit is required, but the organization is exempt from the permit fee.

Please review the Food Handling for Bake Sale guidelines found here and complete a Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application.

The organization will need to provide a letter from the business or property owner where the bake sale will be held.